Monday, June 1, 2009

Sitting here....missing him.

You know when you found thatsomeone that is your other half...they are like your child, you want everything for them. Thats my husband. I want to be selfish and just have him just for me for a day..no distraction nothing. Just me and him.
I am not sure why I am writing this, I guess I just miss him today and writing about him, makes me feel better. I do go without him and I am trully happy and actually more then happy with everything. But missing someone is a good thing, because if I didnt miss him then there would be something wrong in my heart.
He encourages me thinkgs I am gorgeous...sure he picks on things but its out of a good heart..and I have trully able to see that now. No one believes in me more for my dreams of having my own bussiness...Heck Ive spent so much money on it getting going....Thank you!!!
Well here is my blog about my love!!
Je taime!
xoox

No comments: