Friday, February 11, 2011

From old to New..

This is a new little peice going into my spring collections.
I had alot of fun making it, and my daughter adores it, wich sometimes makes its harder to loose. But then I think really? She has sooo much things from me, alot of the time things dont even make it out because she says " Oh maman I love it! You made it fo Me??" So how can I say no??? But trully she forget about it, well most of the time!
I just wanted to share it with you, Hopefully put it up for listing on Etsy tonight.
Im having a Sick day today, I got strep Throat!! YUKKKS. I think doing nothing is harder then doing something!!!
Hope you all enjoy!
Im hoping Im better tomorrow so I can go see a Lovely lady and friend of mine show case her amazing things at the foxfair in Victoria!!http://thelittleyellowbasket.blogspot.com/
my old shirt...size l
New Dress!
Valeriexo

1 comment:

OfficeTYPE said...

I love how it turned out - so cute!