Monday, February 14, 2011

Sparles Everywhere, happy StValentines!! DYI Sparkle Shoes

Happy St Valentines day to everyone, XO
We are having a relaxing day, both babies have a cold. Sasha even missed out on a fun fun day at school. Not even bummed about it, thats how not well he is. Poor little man.

So we just made some strawberry cupcakes and watching movies..:)
XO to you all....


After reading this Blog..
I feel in love with the PINK sparkles, since my Melodie LOVES sparkles I decided to make her some for Valentins day! it was a success she was in LOVE!!
Here is how I did..
I used old White Canvas shoes..
IMG_5191
then I added GLUE all over..USe this old tray to make sure I didn't get glitter all over...Didn't work been 4days of cleaning up glitter floors!!
IMG_5193
Looked like this!
Did a few layers of sparkles........
Then I put this on top..
IMG_5312
Hopefully it works, did 4 applications..
Then She had her SHOES!!! Mama I love em!!
Yeah for me!
IMG_5288
IMG_5293
IMG_5296
Valerie XO

1 comment:

shoptwinkie said...

Grab your pair of Valentine Baby Canvas Shoes now and see for yourself on how they bring out the cuteness of your baby. Great news is that if you will purchase a total of $50 and over, we will ship your order for free. Don’t ever miss this great deal!