Sunday, May 9, 2010

My Husband The MAGICIAN!

I'm not sure if I have ever mentioned, but hubby is a magician..
He is pretty good too at it. Im not braggin there. :)
But this weekend he worked on a little promo video for his clients. I just thought it was great and wanted to share it with everyone.
Good thing we have a mac I tell you because, well should I say that we don't but they
inlaws do and they are soo soo kind to let us use it...:)
I have never uploaded video's before, I hope this works.


Also here is some pictures from our FAIR date, we had such such fun!!!
The kids were all eyes. I mean the crowd was a little older, but to see it all in the lights wa
s really nice. I have to say it was very nice fair, sometimes they can
be a little, well on the ruff side. I was impressed.
Hope all the mommies had a wonderful Mothers day!!!


No comments: