Thursday, June 2, 2011

My ROCK my Everything..

Tomorrow is a bitter Sweet Day for me, It marks a beautiful day, my favourite day of the year,
its the day I gave birth to my Beauitful Sasha!
When I say bitter sweet, I say in the context, that He is growing up so so fast!
He is going to be 6 years old tomorrow! 6yrs ago, This most amazing gift was given to me.
He was from birth my rock. He has always been so Strong, so Sensitive and the most caring little man. I wouldn't change him for anything. He has these amazing deep brown eyes, when you look into them, its like seeing the most purest thing there is. I know he is an old soul and has so much to offer this world. My husband and I always tell each other we can learn so much from this little man.
My hopes and dreams for him is that he never changes, always stays this pure strong, little man.
That yes he LOVES Fashion!! ( he is amazing at it too! ) He asked for sewing machine!! He is GREAT also. But I hope the world never changes him! As we all know the world can be a cruel place for children. Specially if they aren't as for say the "Norm". Makes me so so mad!!
Here is this amazing child, and because he has taken in life to love the beauty of it and surround himself with beautiful things, chooses not to be violent and play rough, Some would say? why do you let him? Why not???? This is OUR Sasha and this is him being ALIVE and happy and doing what HE Loves! not what he SHOULD Love. We want him grow strong and secure in who he is, which is Trully an amazing little human and I can't forget to Mention, BEST Big Brother!
I could probably write a novel of 100o pages about him and all he has lived is 6 years, but I think we can call learn from him and that is to LOVE one other for who YOU are! Because He teaches me that EVERYDAY!
Je T'aime COCO, de tous mon Coeur, je suis fière de toi! Tu es les plus beau Cadeau au monde.
De Maman Qui T'aime beaucoup.
I want to Share his Smile with everyone!
Tomorrow is His Birthday, It will be a Glorious Day!
XOXO

My Sasha.........
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Valerie XOXO

No comments: